Friday, May 15, 2009

1st Accident

I have an unfortunate incident on labour day!!
hahaxz.. guess wat?
im such a careless person.. dat day i went ecm wif family
the driver was me.. jz as i wana parking dat time,
i scratched a car!! wat?!
m i never pass my lisence test?
like dat oso can scratch a car..
but rily cnt deny, i rily have my 1st accident on dat day!!
wat a shame~
dis incident affected my mood to shop in ecm later on..
speechless~ such a noob driver~ -.-ll


after ecm, v went to mega.. the driver was me oso!!
lolz.. rily daring me.. still dare to drive~
so after finding a parking lot, v walked towards mega..
as i was walking, i had a pack of popcorn in my hand
n bcoz of greediness, i grab a mouthful of popcorn n put into my mouth
so my head is facing upwards..
den suddenly i fall into a hole~!
lolz! i din look at the road n bz eating popcorn..
dat's the reason i fall.. there was a hole on the floor
i fall n scratched my leg~
wat an embarrassement~!

lolz.. labour day is indeed a funny day for me~

1 comment: