Friday, May 15, 2009

Physics, I choose u!

Im in the orientation week~
n i have reach the time to decide whether im goin to take physics or bio
as im in the science stream..
since i have an ambition of becoming chemical enginner,
therefore i take the sub dat lead to my path~
well is u!! physics~

most of my frenz choose to take bio..
so for now, i will b separate wif my frenz..
after same class for 10 years~
however, v r still in the same schl..
so it doesnt matter so much~
i still have some frenz same class wif me..
well.. now i have my buddy magnus sitting beside me~
v shall encourage each other when the studies on..
physics is a tough sub..
so i wont give up easily on u!!
physics, watch out!!
coz im gonna hunt u down~!
hahaxz..

2 comments:

  1. heng!
    i want cabar u!
    c who more geng!
    terima my cabaran?

    ReplyDelete
  2. waseh ..... geng bao shian ... hahax u also take physic .... gud luck to u both lar for taking physic ... as u both know tat path mayb quite rough and hard to walk through ... gud luck ...

    ReplyDelete